Friday, September 11, 2009

Tu vas me manquer beaucoup. Rêve de moi lorsque je ne suis pas ici.

Didn't go to school today. Woke up late and was feeling sick from that monstrous amount of food i ate last night. Went to buka puasa at KLCC. You'll never know what i ate and how much i ate.

Damn la, i wish i went to school. Being at home i'm under the pressure of having to study all day. I don't liiike. I'm having to watch my brother and sister eat. This is killing meeee. FatFingers, come and save me, please. Use the teleporter, should be charged by now. ;)

Going to Penang Friday morning, then onto langkawi on sunday. Cant wait. FatFingers, im scared they dont sell appletiser in langkawi, so im gonna buy it tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. If they dont have it, then i'll use a kickapoo bottle. :). The things i do for you.

I just want to say good luck to all PMR candidates this year. Don't be too stressed about everything, it'll all be over soon. Just study and everyone try their very best.

And sayang, i want to wish you the best of luck studying next week, i know you'll try your best and in the end, it'll all be worth it. If anything is wrong next week or anything like that, don't hesitate to call me, whatever time or whenever, just call.

missingyoualready,

Billybob Fatface.

P.S. please come to school tomorrow love, i'm not here on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment