Sunday, September 6, 2009

That freckin question.

Is soooooo damn gay.
Right now, if i could kill anything, it would be that question.
I wouldn't kill it nicely.
I'd make it suffer.
I'd cut it up, word by word, letter by letter.
I'd mold it into something else.
Something so irresistable and unaddictive.
Ohmygod, i am so angry.
If you could see me now.
Im not telling any of you what that question is.
But if someone ever asks you it, DO NOT hesitate.
And MAKE SURE the person who asks you that question knows you answered.
If not. YOU are fucking screwed. Trust me.

I SWEAR from the bottom of my heart, that i answered that question.
I might have hesitated the first time, but at least you don't get "no", everytime you ask me.

-Nazri.

P.S. iansweredstraightawayasfastasmyfingerscouldmoveipromise.

1 comment:

  1. i want to know the question? u know i cant resist the secrets.

    ReplyDelete