Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gay lesbian's.

I wonder what a gay lesbian would look like.

Anyway's, it's been quite long since i last blogged, well, for me it's not been very long, but for those of you with no lives and who love to type about yourselves, it's been quite long i suppose.

Might go to school tomorrow, Vinoth just asked me, not sure if i want to go though. Learning, sitting there, listening to shamsul try to be funny. Sighh. I don't feel like taking the pain. And i have duty tomorrow. But, i'll probably go, sitting at home doing nothing is getting on my nerves too.

Liverpool v Man U tonight. I hope Liverpool lose so i can get on Fatfingers' nerves. Heheh.

I want to go out. I want to, but it's hard. Seen as i live in a jungle and i have to walk aroung 3 or 4 kilometres to the nearest train station. And then wait for the train, then wait for the bus, then take a taxi. All in one day. Sigh. I'll do it one day. ;)

Ok, i'm done. I have nothing else to say.

Blogging makes my mind blank, whenever i blog, i forget what to write about. This is gay.

-NAAK

P.S. Soon, sexy, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment