Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Three paragraph's for the sake of urine.

Went to school today. Got there late, did absolutely nothing. Ohohoh, i touched Pn. Siti's stomach, it was hard and you could feel vibrations from the baby. Very cool stuff. I touched En. Rosli's beard, it was nice. I dropped an egg, then my hand smelt like rotten egg for a while, until i found washing up liquid to wash my hands with.

I don't have a clue why anyone would want to hold their pee, and torture themselves trying to fight against their bladder. If you're reading, which you probably are, next time, do not wait for your bladder to almost blow. Go and pee straight away. Your bladder is there to hold your pee, not to be tortured, imagine how it must feel, inside there, waiting for you to release your urine.

Now, go and pee,
Sara, the fat, little babee,
Nanti bladder kau matee,
Lepas tu, aku tiada simpatee,
Bodoh.

And now you're making things slower by kacauing me while i'm writing this. You shouldn't be doing this, you should've made it easier for me, you and your bladder and gone to pee around two hours ago. If you don't go and pee now. I'll.. think of something to do to you.

There, three paragraph's that made complete sense. Go and pee, love.

-Nazri the caring boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment