Friday, October 9, 2009

Tell me this.

How many of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend that has the following characteristics?

Tells you that she/he doesn't like you. Daily.
Tells you to F Off on a daily basis.
Calls you a Fat F-er.
Tries to make you jealous on purpose, just to really get on your nerves.
Tortures you happily.
And many more things that i can't think of right now.

I bet none of you, right?
Hehe, i feel sorry for all of you, you all must be so boring.

Aaaaanyways, i was said to have abandoned the fat one for my xbox today. Which is a complete lie. I did not abandon you for my xbox. You la. Halau-er.

PMR has been o-the-k so far. I think. Buuuut let's not talk about that.

My brother woke up just now and was in one of his super pms moods. Seriously. He came out of the room, screaming, crying, following my mom like a cat's tail follows a cat.. If the cat has a tail that is. Then, just as he was at the climax of the situation. In other words, my mom was gonna give him some chocolate, which is something she never does unless he's good or he has days like today. As i was saying, then, my dad came into the house with KFC. Put the KFC on the table, took out those cheesy wedges thingys and called my brother. Along came my brother, screaming and crying. He caught a single glimpse of the wedges and immediately stopped crying, climbed up on the chair, and ate the food. A great tip for all of you, if you have a smaller brother, sister, cousin or whatever who is around the age of 1 or 2 and won't stop crying. Give the little bugger food. Guaranteed he or she will stop crying. Within seconds.

The Fat one is rushing me, so i suppose i'll end here.

Allforyou,

-Nazri.

No comments:

Post a Comment