Sunday, November 1, 2009

Girls mean problems.

This title could not be clearer. Right?

Went to the AAR concert last night. Was good, got elbowed in the face. Tyson is one horny gay.

I'm finally back home after staying at Nakheel's house for a few days, i'm sooo glad to be home. I can finally sleep, not having to wake up at nine every morning to eat breakfast. Ahhh, shit. Tomorrow's school, final exams. Don't really see the point in doing mandarin, art and civic's but oh well.

I'm so damn tired. Haven't spoken to the FatFingered one all day, well, just now on facebook and myspace she commented a little. That was about it. Apparently i'm hated and no one likes me. Lovely. Sigh. I feel so accomplished for some reason.

I want to go somewhere. Let's go somewhere, and do what you said you wanted to do. Please.

-Nazri.

P.S. Hairol, no dirty thoughts on the last few sentences please.

No comments:

Post a Comment