Saturday, November 14, 2009

For the mother of all John's.

It's been ages since my last post, i promised the fatfingered one a post every week, but i posted twice the week before so i thought it'd make me able to take a break for a week. I know most of you can't even take a break for a day. You no life.. People.


This past week, i've done nothing, nothing that i can remember anyways. I went to school on Tuesday and Friday, on the other days, i think i went out with my mom. Friday was good, prefects and librarians night.

I cut my little finger open on a can of baked beans. The can was really hard to open so i bashed it a few times then tried opening it, bending the opener thingy back and forth to loosen it. Didn't work, in the end i just pulled with everything i had, cut my little finger and found a baked bean on my chin. I have a cool plaster though, some army type thingy. hehe.

Was supposed to go to the gym today. Unfortunately, Hairol had another date with his parents, this time at the pavillion, probably watching another movie to rate and blog about. I haven't been out with anyone for ages. Well, except for my parents, but still. Let's go out, the whole gang, sometime next week. Pleeeaaase. Hairol, make arrangements, you're good at that.

Until next time.

-BillyBob FatFace.

No comments:

Post a Comment