Wednesday, November 18, 2009

YaaaHooooHooooooo!!

I love the way that guy shouts yahoo at the end of the yahoo advert, he sounds like a real idiot. :D

I went to the curve today. I went to tesco today. I ate fish and chips today. Today was.. mmh, as sara says. Now i know why you use "mmh", it's because you can't think of any other word to use, and at that moment in time, that's the word that suits what you're describing best. I'm sorry if none of you understand what i'm talking about.

Fuuck, i hate it when my dad shouts. Always shouting for his personal kuli's, that 10-year-old annoying annoyance, and that 2-year-old fat kid. Eventhough all he can do is get apples, seen as they're kept in the bottom drawer.

Oh yeah, watched the premier viewing of planet 51 last night. With Vinoth. Seen as his 'date' couldn't make it. The movie was good, funny-ish. I'm gonna do one of those rating things that hairol does, i'd give it a five. It was good, but boring. Or maybe i was just tired.

Aaaannyways, Yen Yi, congraturlations on having a new brother. I hope he's healthy and as adorably cute as yourself, or even adorably cuter. Tell him i said hi. :)

Ok, that's enough for today, i can't think of anything else to write.

-The Fatfaced Billybob.

No comments:

Post a Comment