Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The sick one isn't always the one who's not well.

For instance, the sick one could be the one who is dirty, horny or unwell.

I think the 2-year-old fatness is sick, he woke up around half hour ago and hasn't stopped crying since. Yes, we tried the food and candy tricks, none worked. Tried putting him back to sleep too, that didn't work either. Now they're putting that temperature thing inside his ears, he clearly doesn't like it, but it's all for the good.

Being at home is thee most boring place to be. Yes, i do have my friends, the xbox, and the ps3, but they're getting boring too. I want to watch the last samurai but i forgot to borrow it from Hairol the other day. I'm not so friendly with the TV now either, everytime i switch it on it's the same programme's over and over again. The most exciting things on TV at the moment tend to be on channel 613, the channel can be quite educational. While flicking through one day, take a stop there.

Hopefully, i'll be getting out of the house tomorrow, my mom wants to go to my cousin's house to help with the baking and stuff seen as they're having open house on Friday. Friday's that haji thingy right? Yeah, i suppose it'll be that unlimited supply of pulut, lemang and rendang. Although they did say they'd be having a barbeque too. Should be fun-ish.

My mom made a nice curry tonight, it actually tasted like curry, there were no complaints from my dad which for your info is extremely rare. And it was kinda spicy, kudos to mother john.

I'll repost soon-ish, within the week. Maybe earlier if i get bugged by the FatFingered one. Maybe.

Ciao.

Eh, is 'ciao' spanish? If it is, why the hell do we use it in Malaysia?

Anyways, soon.

-Nazli.

No comments:

Post a Comment