Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finally.

Finally, i found somewhere where i could finally make a second post. :). Fikri's house is like my cybercafe at the moment.

My fucking internet la. Usually i could go and just reset the modem but a couple of days ago, the internet was bitching. Fat fingers' phone was bitching too and so was the fridge. No freckin food, whatsoever. Oh, but there were a few prunes. I think it was just signs from god telling me to go study. I still didn't. :(

My dum-bass brother thought he'd try one of my dad's tablets today. He takes these multi-vitamin tablets every morning that look just like my dad's. He must be a stressed little baby, wanting to committ-suicide at the age of one. I must say, he's a bright little bugger, he already knows how to overdose.

Don't worry, he's running a marathon with my mum chasing after him in the hospital right now, according to my dad.

OK. FatFingers, i'm gonna make a perjanjian. Everynight, around 10:30, i will ring you. We'll call it perjanjian 10:30. :D. I will try my very best not to go to sleep before that time and if i do, i will try my very best to update you beforehand. If i am not free around 10:30 that night. I will call you and we can arrange for a better, more suitable time. Now, it's your turn to agree to the perjanjian. :D

-N.

P.S. FatFingers, we wil start the perjanjian tomorrow, what with my brother's suicidal attempt n all. :D.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I heard about your bro. Hope he's feeling better. (God. I don't know what else to say when your friend's 2-or-so-year-old baby brother accidentally took pills and medicines only meant for grown-ups.)

    See you whenever I see you I guess.

    And I'm sure your fat fingers will understand. :) Hahah.

    ReplyDelete