Sunday, August 23, 2009

Toes, Fish and Cancer.

Maaan, It's been two days straight I've woken up at midday. I know. Today was reasonable, I spoke to Sara until the early hours of the morning, but yesterday was just crazy. I went to sleep at 10:00 and woke up at 11:40 the next morning. 13 hours of sleep, I don't have a clue how I did it but I just did.

Puasa has started and for some reason it was easy, yes, there were times when i felt hungry, and went into the fridge looking for food. I'm so forgetful, i went in the fridge and looked for a drink, found apple juice :). Started pouring it into a mug and then my mum comes into the kitchen and says,

Mum: What are you doing?
Me: Getting a drink. *so confident.
Mum: But I thought you were supposed to be fasting?
Me: No. What are you talking about? *with confidence again.
Mum: Owh. Never mind.

There I was, happily pouring out the apple juice and then putting it back inside the fridge. Luckily, just as I was about to enjoy a fresh mug of apple juice, it hit me. I was in extreme devistation, I remembered puasa had started. Haih.

Most of you are probably wondering why the hell I chose Toes, Fish and Cancer as my title. Let's just say it was inspired by someone else.

I think my brother really likes to take the piss. Yesterday, i'd just woken up and then my brother comes looking for me and starts offering me toast, he offers me some strawberry drink thing then he offers me sausages. Haih, he's a clever little f*er, I couldn't take it anymore so I went inside my room and tried to study. That didn't work, trust me.

Im gonna go study now, at least until Sara get's back.

I'm off, happy puasaing for the second time.

-Nazri.

P.S. mevolivtu.   

No comments:

Post a Comment