Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The virgin.

Haih. Here goes. It all started off last night at Fikri's house.

I was on the phone to the virgin, using skype. She said she wanted to speak to Fikri about something in the other room. So, i was like, ok then.

Fikri came back into the room and then said he didn't want to tell me what she said. He said she should tell me. Obviously, i was getting worried and kept on asking her and asking her what it was. She, as usual, kept on refusing to tell me. I was getting really anxious and i didn't know how to make her tell me, i was out of ideas. Suddenly, she says, Fikri can tell me. Fikri takes the phone and checks that its alright to tell me. She says yes. Just at my moment of extremely high anxiety. Fikri says to me, 'xde papela, tipu je.. Hahahaha.' The babi's.

I thought to myself and warned her that I was going to get her back. And trust me, I did.

Around an hour later, Fikri was playing with the BB gun. Muahahah.

Me: Ahhh, shit! ahh, wait Sara, speak to Fikri. *Pretending to be severe pain.
Fikri: Wei, ok ah doe? *Pretending to be worried.
Me: Wei, don't la, wei, not again.. Ahhhhhh, shit. *Pretending again.
Sara: Nazri?? What, what happened? *worried.

Fikri takes the phone..

Fikri: Sara, dia buat muka macam nak nangis. *Pretending to be worried.
Sara: Something like, 'don't lie'.
Fikri: Serious ah doe.. Dia dah nak nangis. *worried voice.

Gives me back the phone..

Sara: Nazri? *worried.
Me: Sara, wait, ahh, can I speak to you a bit later? *Pretending to be in pain.
Sara: Err.. ok. Yeah, sure. *worried.
Me: Haahahaha. I got you back.
Sara: I'm not speaking to you, ever again.

Today..

8:29.

Waiting for the FatFingered one. Everytime someone entered the class, my heart would like skip a beat. Everytime, i hoped it was her. Finally she came in hiding behind Nil, my heart was beating like shit and she gave me like a blank smile as if to say, i am still angry at you, im not giving in that fast. Right now, she's on her own sitting there so after i've written this, i'm gonna go over there. I'm gonna go now, wish me luck.

8:51.

Came to extra class early for once. Almost fainted as i saw Ben. I feel as if i dont know what to do. Mimie came and Hairol was happy. Was a little relieved when i saw Raimi come in, she was the first out of all of them to arrive. Stayed at Fikri's last night. Downloaded skype onto my phone, talked to Sara on skype. She was really quiet for some reason, she's still quiet now. Wish she would tell me what's wrong. School finishes earlier today. Dreading English, forgot to bring my work book. Pn. Yee talking the usual, talking about shit. Don't feel like doing any work today. No mood after i've seen Sara's mood. I feel as if i start to get emo when she's emo, shouldn't be like that. I'm gonna try and cheer her up, the thing is, i don't know what to say. Sigh. Today's started off really bad, hope it get's better. She's now going to sleep, i think she's either tired or pmsing or something. Sigh again. Now i feel tired, i cant think of anything to say to her, i'm blank, i don't know what to say, i can tell she's fed up of the small talk. I'm gonna go now. Pn. Yee asked what was wrong, i lied. I think it worked, i told her i had a headache. Sara's response was better, 'What?!'. Haha, it was if she was talking to Jonathan or something. I'm gonna cheer her up now.

I think it worked a little, she softened up to me at break and during english.

Hahahah, that reminds me. Ben.

Ben asked me about this question we were doing in english, something to do with sun rays, the question was like,

__________________________________ H______ Sun, something.
It was a five letter word, so i said, horny sun. Suddenly, a load of NOSE SHIT hurled out of his nose and he quickly covered it up. It was disgusting, but funny.

Sorry to those who were bored with this post. It was a little long. The virgin likes long posts so she'll probably enjoy this one.

Go study.

-Nazri.

P.S. imsorry, shortone.

No comments:

Post a Comment