Monday, August 31, 2009

One little hooligan.

My brother.

My brother slept in my bed for once last night. I was so scared i would roll on him or he would fall off the bed during the night. Between my bed and the wall, there's a gap, not a big gap but it's just enough for my brother to fit in. I thought i'd put him there but.. hmm. Looking at him sleeping got me thinking..

During the day he is the most annoying, unattentive, energetic, ignoring, most playful little weener. But when he's asleep it's like he's a resting angel, he's so quiet, i was scared to even go to the toilet because i thought i might wake him up. I woke up a few times last night, making sure the duvet was on him properly so he wouldn't get cold. Haha, when i fell asleep, his head was next to mine. When i woke up, his feet were in my face. I dont have a clue what he does during the night, twirling around or what.

He really surprised me the other night though. He never ever speaks to anyone on the phone, ever. Not even with me or my mum or anyone. That night, I was speaking to FatFingers on the phone and i said for him to speak to her, so, i give him the phone and seconds later, he starts saying something like, "azabazaa, something, something, something." I was so shocked and couldn't believe it. FatFingers, you are truly one lucky woman.

When he's awake, he could give you rages of anger, he's like the baby devil of.. something. He'd never sit still at all, well, except for when he's eating but still. When he's asleep, on the other hand, he's like a resting angel that couldn't hurt a fly. I mean, just look at him..


It took me 13 pictures to get him to look at me while smiling.
The thing's i do for you.


I was lucky to get this one too, he only does it around twenty minutes a day.
The things I do for you.


Doneforyouagain,

-FatToes.

2 comments:

  1. i want i want i want i want!!! :((
    If he was a little older.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..cutie baby so cute..im gonna copy the pictures for me. hehe.

    ReplyDelete